Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The Rumors are True


David Carradine with Steven Rumbelow(Director) on set of "Autumn"

Hello everybody. Sorry I haven't posted in a while. We have been crazy busy here in the "Autumn" world. First off, yes the rumors are true, Dexter Fletcher ("Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels") and David Carradine (Kill Bill I & II) are in the film. Dexter does an incredible job as Michael and Carradine is amazing as Philip.

I got to watch a lot of the filming and it was insane to watch Carradine at work. He is truly an artist. I have never seen him in a role like this before and I am excited to see the reaction from his fans. Dexter was incredible to have on set and he is a true professional. After seeing him as Michael, I can't imagine anybody else playing the part. He IS Michael. Also, watch out for Dickon Tolson (EastEnders), the actor who plays Carl is amazing and I wouldn't be surprised if we see a lot more of him in the future.

David Moody wrote an incredible account of his visit to the set, you can read it here, www.theinfected.co.uk/AutumnSetVisit1.htm. This report is complete with pictures!

In other news, we are launching the official "Autumn" Site this week, http://www.autumnthemovie.com/. We will also be bringing you a proper promo in the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

NewsFeed Subscriber