Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Throwing Keith A Bone

Hello All,

It has been brought to my attention that it might look like we are favoring the UK and Canada in our previous post asking for input on where to distribute in those countries. That is not the case at all, it is just easier to make a sale in the US than it is Canada and the UK. Having a look at what the fans have to say has some sway with SOME of the broadcasters/theatres and helps us fine tune our strategy.

Keith, we hope to have some news for the US soon. I wish I could say when, but I can tell you that it will most definitely be sometime in the future. ;)

Cheers everybody, and keep the input coming!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL, Good one. I like the definitely in the future bit.

So, the radio interview....

Very informative though I feel I had to wear my laptop on my head to hear Steven R. Is he normally that quiet? or was he standing outside a window? I know how directors get.

I have also looked for Beyond, gotta see it, I do believe it may have been swallowed by a wormhole. any idea where this can be bought or viewed? I really want to see his other works.

Oh, and thanks for the Bone.

Post a Comment

NewsFeed Subscriber