Tuesday, July 3, 2007

More Zombie Perversions - A Poster Poll

Here is the next item on the menu for the fans of Autumn who wish to participate in the shaping of the production.

We have had two promotional posters* presented to us and we want you to tell us which would catch your eye if you saw it on the walls of a theater and/or on a DVD box.

So now I present to you your two choices:

Tree                                               Leaves
           
Click image to Enlarge                              Click image to Enlarge


Thank you for voting.


*Please note that the original limited edition fan poster shown at the right side of this blog will remain as the one sent to those who choose to invest in the movie with the Poster Package or above.

4 comments:

André said...

...André Benjamim was here!
...And voted Leaves... both posters are fine to me!

andrebenjamim.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

On the March 26 post, I asked for creepy landscape art and the tree satisfied my needs. Thank you.

Norm said...

Hey guys-

The trees have been done before. Too reminiscent of The Blair Witch Project posters. Go with the leaves -- but maybe make the eye a little less prevalent. That style's been overused in torture horror and you definitely don't want to get confused with that genre.

Norm
Meet In the Lobby
Movie News and Your Views

Anonymous said...

Hey,
this is the first time I've read this blog and I can't wait to read the book and see the movie! I also looked at the trailer and this is a horror movie I would love to see.
I work for a Art Meets Commerce (http://artmeetscommerce.net) and we mount and create a haunted house in NYC every year, Nightmare: Ghost Stories (http://hauntedhousenyc.com). We would like to Invite you, Amber, Steven, and David to come to one of our exclusive blogger nights (9/1 or 9/27)! This book and movie seem really cool and we would love to mingle with you along with the other horror bloggers we have invited. Let me know if you think you may be able to come and I can send you more details about the event!! Hope to see you there..cool blog!

Marissa Coronado (mcoronado@artmeetscommerce.net)

Post a Comment

NewsFeed Subscriber